Friday, August 31, 2012

Kimemo, the worlds best cup of coffee

No, that is not a shot of anything I shouldn't be having in the picture, it is coffee sweetener!
 Today Charlie and I took a much needed visit to Kimemo coffee plantation where there is delicious food, of course coffee and speedy fast wifi. When we are here it doesn't feel like we are in Africa at all, but every once and awhile it is good to get out. It is only about an hour walk from the base and feels magical, probably because they have toilets that flush. Needless to say everything is going swell here in Tanzania. On sunday the Tumaini kids come back to the children's home from visiting their relatives, and this coming week students will start showing up that will be doing the DTS with us. I'm sure I will be able to keep busy, but for now I'm just enjoying my coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment